New here? Register for a trial class!
It’s free, but registration is obligatory…
All you need to know about where, what, how, when…
New here? Scroll down to the bottom to find out more about who we are!
Changes / News
25th October: NO class!
15th November: we will start the class exceptionally 1 hour later, thus from 6 to 8pm!
ATTENTION: Our classes now take place in Ixelles. Scroll down to see the new address and access details!!!
Registration for the classes is obligatory!
Our classes take place on Sunday afternoons 5 to 7pm, from September to June:
5-6pm: Beginners / Intermediates
6-7pm: Intermediates / Advanced
If you wish, you are more than welcome to stay for both hours of class!
See U (ancient gendarmerie barracks)
Building O (gym hall, highlighted in yellow in the site plan below)
Two main entrances:
8 Fritz Toussaint 8
Avenue de la Couronne 227
Public transport: train, bus 95, tram 7 and 25
2 minutes’ walk from Etterbeek Railway Station
Parking: free of charge in the neighbouring streets (for example Rue Fritz Toussaint), but no access to the site of See U
Here are the COVID guidelines to respect:
- Disinfect your hands upon arriving and leaving.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in our premises, except when dancing.
- The classes take place without contact, respecting the security distance of 1,5m.
- Everyone taking the class must be registered in advance.
- If feeling sick or experiencing symptoms of Covid, please stay at home.
- Travellers: if you return from a red zone, please respect the quarantaine measures prescribed by the state. When returning from an orange zone, please let me know before coming to the class.
What to bring
There’s nothing special to prepare with. Here’s all you need:
- Your good mood and smile 🙂
- Something to drink – and a light snack for the break if you often get hungry
- Comfortable clothes – can be casual or sports clothes
- Comfortable shoes – casual, sports or for women comfy low-heeled shoes.
That’s all really. 🙂
Membership is per Semester.
Semester 1: 100€ (valid for ALL classes between September 2020 and 31 January 2021).
20% off for 2nd person from the same household (meaning same address) and for unemployed. Proof might be requested.
Here’s how to become a Terpsichori member:
REGISTER HERE! It’s obligatory before your first class.
Pay the membership fee. (See section below.)
By registering to our class you accept our Terms & Conditions.
Payment is due before your second class.
You can pay by cash on the spot or by bank transfer.
Erika Kalmar / Terpsichori
IBAN: BE50 3770 1518 8318
Communication: “Membership fee + your name”
Find out more about who we are!
More than just steps…
In the footsteps of Greek traditional dancing (the fun way)
Immerse in the world of Greece’s dance traditions, as you have never seen it before!
Would you like to taste this vast patrimony (more than 1,200 dances!) which is so rich and living, varying from region to region? These dances captivate all those who have seen or danced them at least once.
Good news! Every Sunday the real, authentic and magic Greece will come to you to Brussels.
We have a mixed group from 0-40 years dance experience so if you are anywhere in between, you will likely to fit in.
As these are circle dances, you don’t even need to have a partner (but if you do have one, it’s always more fun).
About our dance teacher
Our dance classes are given by Erika Saradidis-Kalmar:
- Founder of Terpsichori Greek Dance Circle
- 25 years of Greek dance experience and has been teaching for a decade
- Attended hundreds of dance seminars with renowned teachers to further develop her skills
- A great didact coupled with a sense of humour
Ready to go?
Fill in this registration form to sign up and be our guest for a trial class!
IMPORTANT: The trial class is free, but registration is obligatory! 🙂